Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our website or place an order with us:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and postal address
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address
- Order information, such as the items you purchase and the date and time of your order
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request and to communicate with you about your order. This may include:
- Processing your payment and shipping your order
- Sending you order confirmations and tracking information
- Responding to your customer service inquiries
- Sending you promotional emails and offers, if you opt-in to receive them
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as our payment processors, shipping carriers, and email service providers. These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and to use it only to perform services on our behalf.
We may also be required to disclose your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process, or to cooperate with law enforcement investigations. We will only disclose the information that is legally required, and we will take steps to protect your privacy to the fullest extent possible.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect from you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This may include the use of encryption technologies, firewalls, and secure servers. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or storage solution can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Topline Auto Parts. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.